Electric slide gates are designed to control flow of grain in the technological process line of a storage or a drying-storage facility. They are aimed for automated process lines and are equipped with limit switches that determine the position of the gate latch - open or closed. Electric slide gates are also used for emptying and filling silos, as well as for conveying equipment (bucket elevators, chain conveyors, belt or screw conveyors).
The POLNET Eletric slide gate is designed in a 855 mm or 1055 mm version for mounting anywhere on the conveyor bottom.
- Made of constructional steel
- NORD engine with a power of 0.55 kW
- Mechanical limit switches (leak tightness class IP 55)
- Gate is working on toothed rack
- Ball bearings on the guide
- Outside flange for robust fixing