High Pressure Fan
We introduce a new high pressure fan line for the increasing amount of applications in agricultural markets. Depending on the application a pressure range up to 400 Pa can now be selected. Our Totally Enclosed Air Over (TEAO) motors are selected for their durability, efficiency and reliability in agricultural markets worldwide, especially in the aggressive climate environment of pig and poultry houses. With the offered impeller-motor combinations your costs of operation are reduced to the lowest levels.
- Energy efficient IE2 or IE3 fan motors
- High level of air movement: up to 38.700 m3/h at 0 Pa
- Pressure range up to 400 Pa
- Materials resistant to extreme corrosive environments
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Available range: 63, 71, 82 and 92 cm
- Motor performance: 1.5 to 4 kW
- For horizontal or vertical mounting
- Water and dust resistant fan motor (IP55)
- Aerodynamic inlet radius for optimal air performance
- Frequency controllable
- Wire guards in accordance with CE-standards
- ECplus technology for more efficiency
- Override switch for ECplus technology
- Agricultural: Pig and Poultry
- Exhaust systems: air washers and filters
- Drying systems: Potatoes, onions and wood
With the ECplus technology we combine excellent performance and robust quality with high energy savings up to 80% (IFIP, 2015). The ECplus controller enables a smooth and precise ventilation system. We know the reliability of the fan is for most of our customers a key aspect. With the optional override switch the fan can be switched manually to 100% ventilation in case of emergency.
Please, contact your dealer or our Polnet team for more options or more technical details.
|Diameter [cm]||RPM||Impeller type||Pin [W]||I1/I2 [A]||I1/I2 max [A]||Qv (m3/h)||W/1000 m3/h 0 Pa|
|0 Pa||50 Pa||100 Pa||150 Pa||200 Pa||250 Pa||300 Pa||350 Pa||400 Pa|
|ø [mm]||Figure||A01 [mm]||A03 [mm]||A06 max. [mm]||A07 [mm]||A08 [mm]||A10 [mm]||A14 [mm]|
LOYAL TO YOU
We care for your specific needs based on our long expertise. In close cooperation with you we secure your business outcomes.
Since our foundation in the Netherlands in 1952, we maintain our reputation as reliable partner. Our carefully selected global network of independent distributors strive to deliver you dedicated service and expertise.
Our future proof approach, which combines energy efficiency solutions with robust quality and rigorous testing, is based on a genuine commitment to serve as a trusted partner.