Infrared lamps for pig housing
- Best way to ensure appropriate warmth to newborn piglets, what increases their immunity and eliminates risk of infectious diseases
- Well heated piglets are stronger and healthier: they better use the feed and grow faster
- Infrared lamps consume upto 30 % less energy than conventional heaters
- Thanks to strenghtened filament, they are more durable and shock resistant
High performance reflector:
- Completely closed reflector emittes all the heat to the front, what reduces loss of energy around bulb, therefore effectiveness of infrared lamp is 30% higher in comparison to conventional heaters
- In addition, it is not necessary to use external reflector
Resistant to weather conditions:
- Bubble made of solid glass reduces cracking risk and increases productivity
Additionaly reinforced base:
- No more loose base problem!
Reliability of infrared lamps has been demonstrated in several researches. Infrared lamps meet high safety standards. They can be used with most available holders.