System for removing manure from piggery
- Tanks adapted to the storage of slurry and liquid manure, liquid waste, water, etc.
- Sizes from 370 m3 to 1246 m3
- Steel structure covered with a special, polyethylene-reinforced HSPO foil resistant to organic substances, chemicals and UV rays
- Foil with a thickness of 800 g / m3
- The unloading station is equipped with a PCV cover, located centrally on the bottom of the tank
- Rotating stainless steel spray head (controlled from the top of the tank)
Types of tanks
- Slurry and liquid manure tanks
- Reinforced concrete tanks
- Steel tanks
- Biogas tanks
PVC valves-gate valves
- Intended use - in particular for slurry and liquid manure pumping systems, processing industry, biogas plants, sewage management, fish farming.
- Adapted to be connected to typical PVC sewage or pressure pipes. On request, we can prepare flange connections.
- Construction - housing made of PVC, metal parts made of acid-proof steel, chemically inert rubber gasket.
- Control - the valve design allows for the use of various control systems: tie rod, lever, spindle, pneumatic actuator, electric motor.
|Diameters [mm]:||Max pressure [bar]:|
|Ø 125||SV-N at 20˚C (2 atm.)|
|Ø 160||CV 4,0 at 20˚C (4 atm.)|
|Ø 200||SV 8,0 at 20˚C (8 atm.)|
|Ø 400 / only SV and SV-N /|