- Spiral feeding lines are available in four diameters with capacity from 6.8 kg to 99.8 kg per minute.
- They can be used to transport feed granular, crushed, mixed grain with high humidity and grinding grain.
- The basic elements of the spiral feeding lines are: engine, spiral and pipes - an appropriate mix of all components ensures optimum efficiency and long life of the entire system.
- We use the transport tubes made of high quality PVC, which not only provides high resistance to abrasion, but also thanks to its flexibility, reduces the noise.
- What is important the transport tubes which we use are resistant to UV rays, so they can be used outdoor as well.
|FA 55||FA 75||FA 90||FA 125|
|Outer pipe diameter [mm]||55||75||90||125|
|The maximum length of a single system with three arches [m]||63||60||45||25|
|Efficiency (kg/min. przy 640 kg/m2)||408||1360||2722||5998|
|The length of the extension (motor completes the first system) with arches [m]||92||72||56||56|