Warehouse and drying base for storing grain with transport systems.
We present a video from the implementation of a warehouse and drying base for storing grain with transport systems.
The warehouse base includes:
• 3 flat-bottomed silos with a capacity of 6000 tons each
• 2 buffer silos with a capacity of 350 tons each
• 3x12 m receiving hopper with a carport
• Spedition silo with a capacity of 55 tons with a drive-through construction
• Drum-sieve cleaner with a construction
• Transport systems with a capacity of 80 t / h
• Dryer with a capacity of 480 tons per day for corn seeds.
The dryer is powered by hot air from 3 straw generators with a capacity of 1.8 MW each, with a two-temperature drying system and recirculation. Drying column completely covered with high temperature sandwich panel to completely eliminate heat loss.